COVID-19 INFORMATION & UPDATES
The Institution continues to monitor the changing situation regarding COVID-19.
Management at Manjushree Institutions, along with health departments & authorities, are actively monitoring the Local and National health status of the Novel Coronavirus that causes the COVID-19 disease. Our Institution has taken proactive steps to minimize health and safety risks to our students, faculty, staff and the larger community.
Requesting each and all to follow the instructions to stay safe!
10 ways to make sure you do not catch the disease:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick. Maintain at least three feet distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then dispose of the tissue safely.
- Clean and disinfect frequently-touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wearing a mask is not necessary unless you are taking care of an infected person. The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) does recommend that only infected people wear masks to prevent the spread of the virus.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water when hands are visibly dirty.
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention immediately.
Keep in mind the travel advisory set out by the Ministry of Health and Welfare.